Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:26:48 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  VSP Looking For Stalker
« previous next »
: [1]
: VSP Looking For Stalker  ( 3508 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 19, 2013, 03:27:08 PM »

STATE OF VERMONT
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE

PRESS RELEASE

CASE#: 13A203089
TROOPER: CPL Rodriguez                                                             
STATION: VSP St Albans                   
CONTACT#: 802-524-5993

DATE/TIME: 1600, 07/14/13
VIOLATION: Stalking

ACCUSED: Damian C. Strona                                                                                       
CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Essex, VT

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
On 07/14/13 VSP St Albans responded to a stalking complaint in the Town of Fairfax.  During the investigation, it was determined that Damian C. Strona had been stalking the victim.  VSP and local Law Enforcement Agencies have attempted to locate Strona to charge him with the Stalking offense but he has not been located at this time.  Information VSP has received is that Strona may be staying in Essex or the Vergennes area.

Anyone who knows the location of Damian C. Strona is asked to call your local Law Enforcement Agency.

MUG SHOT: Y

V/R

CPL George Rodriguez

Troop A, St Albans Barracks
140 Fisher Pond Rd
St Albans, VT 05478
PH: (802) 524-5993
FAX: (802) 527-1150

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 21, 2013, 07:48:13 PM »

On 07/20/13 Essex Police located Strona in a residence in Essex.  Strona was transported to the State Police Barracks in St Albans where he was lodged at North West Correctional Facility for lack of $2000 bail.  Strona was charged with; Stalking, Violation of Conditions of Release (for the pending charges of Aggravated Domestic Assault and Sexual Assault, no consent), and for Unlawful Mischief of a Motor Vehicle.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: