Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:51:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  BFA Sports Events
| | |-+  2014 Vermont Shrine Team Head Coach Announced
« previous next »
: [1]
: 2014 Vermont Shrine Team Head Coach Announced  ( 8190 )
gkmcnall
: 130

« : December 31, 2013, 07:32:36 AM »

Congratulations goes out to BFA Fairfax Bullets Head Coach, Mike Williams, for being selected as Head Coach for the Vermont Shrine Team 2014.  Well deserved!

From Burlington Free Press:
BFA-Fairfax football coach Mike Williams has been named the head coach of the Vermont team in the 61st Shrine Maple Sugar Bowl next August, according to a news release on Tuesday.

Williams, a graduate of Winooski High School and member of the 1982 Vermont Shrine team, has led Bullets program for eight seasons, compiling a record of 37-28 and going 7-4 last fall.

He served as an assistant coach for the Vermont Shrine team this past year.

David Jackson of Merrimack Valley will lead the New Hampshire Shrine team for the annual all-star game, which features graduated seniors from the Green Mountain and Granite states against one another each summer.

“This is more than a simple game between neighboring states — it offers an opportunity to raise money for the most worthy of causes,” Williams said in the release.

More than 200 players from Vermont and New Hampshire have been nominated to fill one of the 36 places on each state’s roster. The 2014 game will be played Aug. 2 on Dartmouth College’s Memorial Field.
gkmcnall
: 130

« #1 : January 03, 2014, 09:58:22 AM »

Here is a link to the game.  Please come and support our BFA-Fairfax coaches, staff, and the Vermont players!

http://maplesugarbowl.com/index.html
: [1]  
« previous next »
: