Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:51:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Judi Captures A Couple Of Photos After The Storm Last Night
« previous next »
: [1]
: Judi Captures A Couple Of Photos After The Storm Last Night  ( 2533 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 20, 2013, 09:04:37 AM »

I took these pictures right after the storm last evening.

Judi Hunziker

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 20, 2013, 09:12:21 AM »

Mary Kay and I had gone to Jeffersonville Mobil to get a Maple Creemee and notice while we were there that the sky was getting really black towards Fairfax.  Mary Kay had decided to go over and pick up something at Hanleys rather than go to Fairfax Village on our way home.  As we started home between Jeffersonville and Cambridge, the rains and winds came and Mary Kay got a call from Jeff Clokey telling her that there were some trees down in front of his mother's house and they had no power. I didn't have the non emergency number at the Fairfax Fire station, so Mary Kay called 911 and reported the trees down there.  After we passed Cambridge and were coming down Route 104 ran into another tree down in the road which had the road down to one lane.  Mary Kay called again to report that one.  Apparently it was a busy night with trees down and power outages.  Everything was fine at our place when we got home.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #2 : July 20, 2013, 09:22:26 AM »

651 were without power until early this morning according to the Green Mtn power message when I called to report power out. Thank goodness it cooled down.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: