Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:10:20 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Emaline Lantagne Obituary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Emaline Lantagne Obituary  ( 7720 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 06, 2013, 05:40:41 PM »

Milton, Emaline October Lorraine Lantagne, beloved infant daughter of Curtis Lantagne and Amanda Chmura, departed unexpectedly from this world on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.  Born February  25, 2013, Emaline  is survived by her loving parents; her paternal great-grandparents,  Clarence and Dolores Lantagne of Newport and Raymond and Agnes Racine of Winooski, Vermont; her maternal great-grandmother, Mrs. Andrew (Margaret) F. Dowden, Jr. of Windsor Locks, Connecticut; her paternal grandparents, Douglas (Papi) and Evangeline (Lolly) Lantagne of Fairfax, Vermont; her maternal grandparents, Thomas (Grandpa) and Maureen (Mimi) Murphy of Cheshire, Connecticut; Uncle Bryan and Aunt Nora Lantagne of West Baldwin, Maine; Aunt Alycia Lantagne of Austin, Texas; Uncle RJ, Uncle Sean and Aunt Rae-Rae Murphy of Connecticut; her godmother, Megan Lynch of Essex, Vermont and a multitude of great aunts, great uncles and cousins. Emaline was the light, laughter and love in her family’s and friends’ lives. During her short earthly stay, she visited all of the New England states, except Rhode Island. We will forever carry her heart and joyful smile in our hearts.

A Mass of the Angels will be celebrated on Monday, June 10, 2013 at 11 am in St. Luke Catholic Church on Huntville Road, in Fairfax. Visiting Hours will be held on Sunday, June 9th from 4–7 pm with Vigil prayers being offered by Fr. John G. Feltz at 6:45 PM in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton.

Memorial Contributions may be made in Emaline’s memory to: The CJ Foundation for SIDS, HUMC: WFAN Pediatric Center, 30 Prospect Avenue, Hackensack, NJ 07601

Curtis, Amanda and family would like to extend their deepest thanks to the responding EMTs, Police officers and Fletcher Allen ER staff, especially Kate, Emily and Tim, for their assistance, support and compassion throughout Wednesday’s tragic event.

Online Condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com

Henry Raymond
Razzle Dazzle

« #1 : June 07, 2013, 09:25:13 AM »

That's a heart-breaker.
My condolences to the family.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : June 07, 2013, 11:43:24 AM »

Love and prayers to the whole family; my heart breaks for them.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
CLach
: 98

« #3 : June 07, 2013, 11:47:52 AM »

Thoughts and prayers to that poor family, heartbreaking indeed
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #4 : June 07, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »

We extend our thoughts and prayers and deepest condolences to the entire family mourning the loss of this delightful child.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: