Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:32:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Full Obituary For Ray Levesque
« previous next »
: [1]
: Full Obituary For Ray Levesque  ( 2351 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 26, 2013, 12:56:41 PM »

Raymond J. Levesque

St. Albans - Raymond J. Levesque, age 72, died Friday, May 24, 2013.

I wrote many obituaries in my lifetime and wrote this before I died.  I was born in Richmond, son of Moses J. and Marjorie (Terrien) Levesque and hopefully have spent my entire life helping others.  I loved people, some more than others, but the special people in my life were my parents, my wife Joyce (Luman), my son Jeff Levesque and his wife Christine, my daughter Cindy Hale, and her husband Chad, my grandchildren, Matt, Lauren, Leah, Keira, and Nick, my sister Fran Fusco and her husband Joe, my brothers Tom, Steve and his wife Sue, and Jerry Levesque.  I also leave my brother-in-law Bob Luman and his wife Polly, several nieces, nephews and cousins.  I was predeceased by my parents, my sister Teresa, and my father and mother-in-law Gordon “Gus” and Marge Luman.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at Holy Angels Church at 11:00 A.M. on Thrusday, May 30, 2013.  Friends may call at my funeral home, 86 South Main St. from 2-4 and 7-9 Wednesday.  Interment will be in our family lot in Holy Cross Cemetery.  Online condolences may be sent to my family at our website: www.bradyandlevesque.com.  Please do something kindly toward one another in my memory and say a short prayer for me.  Arrangements are entrusted to my son and staff at the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.
« : May 26, 2013, 01:04:00 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: