Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:21:38 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Big 250th Birthday Celebration August 18, 2013 - FREE
« previous next »
: [1]
: Big 250th Birthday Celebration August 18, 2013 - FREE  ( 2926 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 20, 2013, 07:26:41 AM »

The Fairfax Historical Society plans to hold a 250th Birthday Party for the Town Of Fairfax.  Attendees are asked to bring a birthday cake and a photo of the baker and the cake will be taken for posterity to see who participated in this 250th Birthday Party.  Whatever is left of your cake, you will be asked to bring home with you.  The Fairfax, Fletcher, Westford Band will be playing and The Fairfax Historical Society will provide Ice Cream and Drinks free of charge.  It will be held in front of BFA on the lawn since a big crowd is expected.  Should we get rain, plans are to move it inside the Elementary School Gym.  It should be a great celebration and I am sure bakers of all ages with their own idea of a 250th Birthday Cake for Fairfax will be very interesting.

Hopefully we will have many participants and definitely, THE PRICE IS RIGHT

Mike, I don't always hear well, so if I have something wrong here, please correct me.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : May 20, 2013, 08:28:35 AM »

Thank you Henry! You got it right.

The event will start at 6pm. There may be a couple of speeches, but the majority of the evening will be the band playing and people having cake and ice cream.
We will have more information as time gets closer.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: