Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:05:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Cultivation/ Possession Of Hallucinogenic Drugs And Possession Of Marijuana
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cultivation/ Possession Of Hallucinogenic Drugs And Possession Of Marijuana  ( 7431 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 11, 2013, 07:03:20 PM »

STATE OF VERMONT
   DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
        VERMONT STATE POLICE
PRESS RELEASE

CASE#:13A202044
TROOPER: Vermont State Police
STATION: St. Albans
CONTACT#: 524-5993

DATE/TIME: On 10 May 2013 at approximately 1831 hours
VIOLATION: Cultivation/ Possession of hallucinogenic drugs and possession of marijuana

ACCUSED: Shepardson Hollow Resident
CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Fairfax, VT

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

On 10 May 2013 at approximately 1831 hours the Vermont State Police executed a search warrant in a residence on Shepardson Hollow Road in Fairfax, VT. The owner of the residence was a mother (57 years old) and her son, who resides there.

The Vermont State Police recovered: 36 mason jars of suspected hallucinogenic drugs, 12 large mason jars of suspected hash oil, 7.5 grams of marijuana, materials to grow and cultivate marijuana and hallucinogenic drugs to include spores of psilocybin, hydroponic supplies, scales, baggies, blotter paper, and recipes. The seized drugs were sent to the State Laboratory for further testing due to the danger of these drugs.

A large quantity of paraphernalia was seized and destroyed at the St. Albans Barracks.

The son was arrested and processed at the St. Albans Barracks. He was issued a citation to appear in Franklin County District Court on June 24, 2013 at 1300 Hours.

State of Vermont | Vermont Department of Public Safety

Henry Raymond
Mummy
: 280

« #1 : May 16, 2013, 07:12:45 PM »

Wow ...

At a loss for words! 

Anyone surprised?

Judi
: 508

« #2 : May 16, 2013, 08:02:37 PM »

Yes, I was shocked at the amount and type of dangerous items found. Because they had a search warrant there had to be an ongoing investigation so this may not be the only problem in our area. With the problems in St. Albans and Rutland it is bound to spread out into small communities as well. Just look at the increase in crime over the last couple of years because of the drug situation.
Mummy

« #3 : May 16, 2013, 11:34:34 PM »

Don't know a lot on this topic but would you consider this to be a Crack House?  Can the house Explode due to the chemical/drugs or is this different from a Crack House?  Very happy that they discovered this - not sure how they know where to find this but it makes me feel better that they know where and how to find it!
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #4 : May 22, 2013, 11:59:43 AM »

This house has been known for this activity for a long time!! it was only a matter of time before this happened I'm actually suprised it took as long as it did.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Dave L.
: 9

« #5 : May 23, 2013, 08:57:43 AM »

“This house has been known for this activity for a long time!!” If this is the case, I wonder why action has not been taken or attention drawn toward the issue?  Why wait until either someone else takes action or a tragedy takes place?
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #6 : May 23, 2013, 12:24:51 PM »

“This house has been known for this activity for a long time!!” If this is the case, I wonder why action has not been taken or attention drawn toward the issue?  Why wait until either someone else takes action or a tragedy takes place?

I'm betting the neighbors have asked the same question Dave.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Mummy

« #7 : May 23, 2013, 07:07:53 PM »

Will the Owner of the house  a.k. a the Mother be charged?

I find it hard to believe that this Mother did not know what was going on in her own home, unless she had been working towards getting her son some Help!   Troubled kids do come from good homes.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: