Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:32:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Rescheduled: Retirement Workshop on 5/15 from 6-8 pm
« previous next »
: [1]
: Rescheduled: Retirement Workshop on 5/15 from 6-8 pm  ( 2177 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : May 09, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »

This workshop has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for a date in the fall. We apologize for the inconvenience.

"Keeping the Gold in your Golden Years," is a free workshop offered through the State Treasurer's Office, for individuals preparing to retire.

Spend time now to evaluate how to get your personal finances on track to cover future retirement expenses. In this wide-ranging workshop you'll learn what to take into account in determining how much money you will need to be financially secure in retirement. We'll discuss personal strategies for covering retirement expenses including: the role of Social Security, personal savings, employer-sponsored retirement plans, and part-time employment. Each participant will receive a free retirement planning workbook packed with useful suggestions and worksheets that will allow you to continue evaluating your retirement picture after the session is completed. You'll be encouraged by how compound interest can help your nest egg grow.

Free, all are welcome. Preregistration is required please call or stop by the library to sign up. This is a program presented by the Vermont State Treasurer's Office.
« : May 14, 2013, 01:33:06 PM LibraryPrograms »

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: