Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:39:37 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Fund Raisers
| | |-+  Little League Plant Sale May 18!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Little League Plant Sale May 18!  ( 3278 )
avbball
: 17

« : May 09, 2013, 01:48:04 PM »

The annual FFWLL Little League Plant sale will be held on May 18 from 9am - 2pm at the J&L Little League Baseball Field across from J&L Hardware. Beautiful annual and perennial flowers, veggies, herbs, hanging baskets, and more. The plant quality from our grower/supplier the past few years has been excellent -- get your gardens ready for summer and be the envy of your neighbors! (Unless they get plants from us too, ha ha!)

Bring a John Deere toy for the "Deeres for Dawson" Toys for Tots drive to the plant sale, too. Anyone donating a toy will have their name put into a hat for a prize drawing!

For those who pre-ordered plants, please be sure you pick up your orders before 1:45pm.  Please make sure to bring your copy of the pre-order form with you to the pickup. Any items not picked up will be sold.

Please note that the Little League cannot accept credit cards, but we happily accept both cash and checks.

Thank you for supporting youth sports in our community!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: