Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:13:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Fund Raisers
| | |-+  Project Grad Bottle Drive
« previous next »
: [1]
: Project Grad Bottle Drive  ( 4713 )
ohhman
: 469

« : May 06, 2013, 12:26:03 PM »

On Saturday, May 18th, from 9am to 1pm,  B.F.A. Fairfax is having a bottle drive to raise more funds for our Project Grad night for our 2013 senior graduating class.  Please save your bottles to help us fund this drug/alcohol free time for this wonderful group of kids as their last high school event!  If you'd like us to pick up bottles but this date isn't convenient, or if you have a lot of bottles, please give us a call & we will be happy to arrange a time.    Call Karen F. @ 524-7692 or Karen H. @849-6604, or you can leave your bottles @ Minor's Country Store  & tell them they are for Project Grad.  We thank our community & everyone for those who have already donated either through bottles, our cannisters around local businesses or other generous donations we already have received.  This is a fun event for these kids  we couldn't do it without the support of many!!
ohhman

« #1 : May 13, 2013, 07:15:43 AM »

Bumping this to the top! Lots of happenings this time of year as we prepare our gardens, play sports, little league plant sale & lots more BUT this is an important fundraiser for our graduating seniors to raise money for their last event of high school.  We appreciate all those whom have already donated & continuous support for this great group of students!!
ohhman

« #2 : May 16, 2013, 08:31:28 AM »

Any/all donations graciously accepted; feel free to give a call if you want us to pick up your bottles at a time convenient to you & we will try to work it out!! Thanks!!  Parents of all senior kids: make sure your senior shows up @ 8:45 in the school parking lot so he/she gets assigned areas to collect. Many hands make the labor light &  whatever time they can give is well worth the effort.  If they are busy Saturday, have them please collect before & bring the bottles to Minors telling them it's for Project Grad & they will mark it for us!! Thanks!!
ohhman

« #3 : May 18, 2013, 09:40:34 AM »

Today is the day for the bottle drive so if you have bottles to donate & we did not make it to your house, as we did not have many volunteers to work, please call us & we will be glad to arrange for a pickup of the bottles!  Call 524-7692 or 849-6604, leave messages & we will get back to you or leave a message on this site & we will reply.  THANKYOU!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: