Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:43:52 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Richard A. Brown Scholarship Fund Dance and Silent Auction MAY 4
« previous next »
: [1]
: Richard A. Brown Scholarship Fund Dance and Silent Auction MAY 4  ( 4629 )
Suzy
: 429

« : April 20, 2013, 06:32:14 PM »

We're coming into the last two weeks before the Richard A Brown Scholarship Fund Benefit Dance.  It's important that we let everyone know this is happening.  Please pass the word along, urge people to go, organize car pools if you can...This will honor a good man of Fairfax and it will hopefully help students for years to come advance their education.  Please Help.  (Okay, I cut and pasted this from Facebook, but please try to be there.)

It looks like there are a lot of great silent auction items, and I know the dance part will be fun.  So, I hope you can all be there, and wish I could be but I'm in Wyoming, so you all go have extra fun for me, k?!  Love, Suzy
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : April 21, 2013, 05:00:29 AM »

If we don't attend the dance, is there a address to which we can send donations? And how should we make out the check?
Thank you.
JCushing
: 12

« #2 : April 21, 2013, 04:49:12 PM »

Thank you Suzy for keeping this in everyone's mind and hearts. We have certainly seen a number of great donation items but it would be nice to see greater support from the businesses in and around Fairfax, a town to which Dick Brown gave so much, Jeff Meunier and J&L Hardware have stepped up, we certainly would like to see others do the same.We also would love to see as many people come, and have some fun, as is possible. You can get all the information you need at either the event website http://richardbrownfund.wordpress.com/ or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/457975310942836/

Rev. Liz specifically to answer your question:

Donate by Writing a Check

To donate money by check, whether as an individual or a business, please send your check made payable to the “Richard A. Brown Scholarship Fund” to the following address:

Franklin West Supervisory Union
c/o Michelle Douglas
4497 Highbridge Road
Fairfax, VT 05454

Thank you!

It is a Tax deductible donation.
JCushing
: 12

« #3 : April 30, 2013, 11:49:23 AM »

Hey everyone its only 5 days away and the weather is going to be beautiful (77* and Sunny) please consider coming out to this event it ought to be a smash!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: