Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:22:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FOUND DOG- Anyone Missing A Male Yellow Lab?
« previous next »
: [1]
: FOUND DOG- Anyone Missing A Male Yellow Lab?  ( 3423 )
JAS
: 41

« : April 18, 2013, 08:50:55 PM »

Walking on Berthiume Rd tonight around 9:15 p.m.and a very friendly male yellow lab came out of the woods. He has no tags or collar. He followed us down the road and hopped into my car.  I checked the houses that were around and made some phone calls to see if anyone knew who owned a yellow lab, but no luck, so he is coming home to spend the night at my house on Spafford Rd in Fairfax.
My cell is 310-1363. Call or text me if you know who might own this really nice dog.

John Schraven
JAS

« #1 : April 19, 2013, 05:26:06 AM »

This is a youngish male and he is neutered. Had him outside with my dogs and he got along well with them. I will have him at my house for the day and will turn him over tomorrow if I do not hear from anyone. For the moment, he has diplomatic immunity. John
JAS

« #2 : April 19, 2013, 10:09:14 PM »

If anyone has a clue regarding this dogs owner, please contact Bill Stygles or the Franklin County Humane Society. Drove around the neighborhood that we found the dog and stopped at houses for leads. No luck. This is a really nice young dog. I hope he can be reunited with his owner. John
: [1]  
« previous next »
: