Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:32:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Fund Raisers
| | |-+  BFA Alumni Banquet Friday June 14, 2013 At 5:30 PM
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Alumni Banquet Friday June 14, 2013 At 5:30 PM  ( 3045 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 14, 2013, 03:17:25 PM »

Hi Henry,

Please post on your website under Fundraisers, and thank you -- this service and your many hours of work for the good of our community is greatly appreciated!

The BFA Alumni Board recently met and the 103rd BFA Alumni Banquet will be held on Friday, June 14, with the Social Hour at 5:30 and the banquet starting at 6:30.  The meal selection and cost is still to be determined; stay tuned. The main goal of the Alumni Association is to present a scholarship to a college-bound graduate who meets the committee's criteria for academic drive and financial need.  We want to be able to continue this tradition but we require some extra support from all BFA Fairfax Alumni. We are no longer able to solely plan on the banquet income to cover the costs of the graduate meals, the caterer and the scholarship -- this is where you come in.  Any amount you wish to donate to help defray costs will be appreciated! Checks can be made payable to BFA Alumni Association and can be mailed to BFA Fairfax, c/o Patti Smith - Alumni Association Treasurer, 75 Hunt Street, Fairfax, VT 05454.

We certainly hope to see many of you at this year's Banquet.  Rumor does have it that a special dedication will be made that evening -- one that many of you won't want to miss!

Many thanks!

Patti Bellows Smith

Class of 1974

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: