Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:07:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bad Accident Shortly After Noon Near Overpass On Route 104
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bad Accident Shortly After Noon Near Overpass On Route 104  ( 6756 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 17, 2013, 06:01:20 PM »

A report on this accident with video was on Channel 22 News tonight which gives quite a different story of what happened.  I believe an SUV crossed the center line and hit an oncoming car.  If they put up the story, I will put up a link to it.  The road was closed for about an hour and both Fairfax Fire and Fairfax Rescue were toned out.  Just as they were toned out, I received a phone call and had to turn my scanner down as Fire and Rescue arrived on the scene.                       

STATE OF VERMONT

DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY

VERMONT STATE POLICE

PRESS RELEASE

MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH

CASE#:                                  13A201266

TROOPER:                           HALL                                                     

STATION:                             ST. ALBANS                   

CONTACT#:                        (802) 524- 5993

DATE/TIME:                        3/17/13-- 1221 HOURS

VEHICLE #1

OPERATOR:                        MICHELE LIPPAY

CITY:                                      FAIRFAX

DESCRIPTION OF VEHICLE:           JEEP

DAMAGE TO VEHICLE: HEAVY DAMAGE TO THE FRONT LEFT CORNER OF THE VEHICLE.  AIR BAGS DEPLOYED.

VEHICLE #2

OPERATOR:                        STEVE PRIM                                                       

CITY:                                      ST. ALBANS

DESCRIPTION OF VEHICLE: SATURN

DAMAGE TO VEHICLE: VEHICLE WAS TOTALED.  HEAVY DAMAGE TO BOTH SIDES OF THE VEHICLE- THE LEFT SIDE WAS DAMAGED FROM THE INITIAL IMPACT WITH VEHICLE #1, THE RIGHT SIDE WAS DAMAGED FROM THE IMPACT WITH THE TELEPHONE POLE.

INJURIES

NATURE OF INJURY: BOTH PASSENGERS THAT WERE WITHIN VEHICLE #2 WERE TRANSPORTED TO NORTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER AND ARE CURRENTLY IN STABLE CONDITION.  THE OPERATOR OF VEHICLE #1 WAS UNINJURED. 

HOSPITAL: NORTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER                   

WEATHER: 30 DEGREES/ DRY/ SUNNY     

ROAD CONDITION:DRY

SUMMARY OF CRASH:

On March 17th, Vermont State Police responded to a two car motor vehicle crash with injuries.  The crash occurred on VT Rt. 104 in the town of Fairfax.  The injured parties were transported to the Northwestern Medical Center for treatment. 

This crash is still currently under investigation.   

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : March 18, 2013, 06:45:17 AM »

Below is the car with the two passengers that were seriously injured yesterday:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: