Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:54:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Beginning Computer Classes
« previous next »
: [1]
: Beginning Computer Classes  ( 4739 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : February 12, 2013, 03:31:46 PM »

The Fairfax Library is offering free beginning computer classes every Tuesday starting March 12th and ending April 2nd from 2:45 pm to 4:30 pm. Classes will cover computer basics, such as making folders and sending emails, and introduce internet surfing, Microsoft Office, and more. Please help spread the word!

Pre-register with the library. Registration limited to 11 people. Free, for all ages.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
ohhman
: 469

« #1 : February 16, 2013, 10:24:44 PM »

I think it's a great idea to offer this class & I hope it will be offered again .....during hours when working people with no flex hours who need this are able to attend.  The hours offered are not for the full time working person; evenings would be nice,please &  thanks!
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« #2 : February 17, 2013, 09:18:34 AM »

Request noted!  Thanks for the feedback. 
We did an informal survey of computer education needs, and this series was specifically planned for our senior citizens and retired residents who need computer classes but strongly prefer not to drive after dark.  That is why it is being offered in the afternoon rather than the evening. 
We hope those folks hear about it and sign up!
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« #3 : March 05, 2013, 05:51:36 PM »

There are still some openings for this class! Spread the word to anyone you think might be interested in taking the classes.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: