Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:21:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Carolyn (Goodrich) King, Wife Of Peter Dies At 57
« previous next »
: [1]
: Carolyn (Goodrich) King, Wife Of Peter Dies At 57  ( 2703 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 05, 2013, 07:15:20 AM »

CAROLYN (GOODRICH) KING

FAIRFAX — Carolyn Anne King, 57, passed away peacefully on Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013, after battling pneumonia.

Carol was born on March 29, 1955, in Burlington, the daughter of Ernest and Cecile (Morin) Goodrich. She was a lifetime Northern Vermont resident where she received her education at Burlington schools.

Carolyn’s employment history included the Champlain Cable Corp., Belden Wire and Cable, the Chittenden County Sheriff’s office as a Deputy Sheriff, Husky, Shelburne Police E-911 and, finally, Fletcher Allen Health Care. Carolyn was a volunteer member of the Malletts Bay Rescue Squad in Colchester. Her hobbies were hand­painting art and manufacturing wood crafts in her wood shop. She was an experienced horseback rider and trainer, having raised and trained several horses.

Carolyn had two brothers, Edwin and Ernest, and also leaves behind three nieces, Vicki, Stephanie and Rosaline; and several family members by marriage, Tim and Margaret King, Mary Ellen McGrail, Mike and Linda King, Paul King and Gerald and Barbara King; as well as many friends.

Carolyn was married for 39 years to Peter G. King of Fairfax. They had two children, Michele and Stephen, whom she leaves along with a grandson, Zander.

The family would like to thank especially Dr. Phillip Camp, the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Transplant Team in Boston, Mass., and the Fletcher-Allen Pulmonary Team for their dedication and hard work attending Carol over the last four years.

Their are no visiting hours. A family gathering will occur at a later date. Arrangements are in care of Elmwood-Meunier Funeral Home, Burlington.

In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Fairfax Rescue Squad, P.O. Box 428, Fairfax, VT 05454.

Visit burlingtonfreepress.com/obituaries to express condolences and sign the guest book.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #1 : February 05, 2013, 06:48:21 PM »

Our sincerest condolences to Peter and family, Mark & Judi Hunziker
tfence
: 257

« #2 : February 06, 2013, 07:53:57 AM »

I am sorry for your lose Peter and Family. Please accept our condolences. Tom & Peggy Feerick

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
: [1]  
« previous next »
: