Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:01:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Gail, Wife Of Lawrence Dezotelle Dies At Age 69
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gail, Wife Of Lawrence Dezotelle Dies At Age 69  ( 1463 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 06, 2013, 11:55:04 AM »

Gail Irene Dezotelle
(August 30, 1943 - February 5, 2013
)

FAIRFAX / MILTON – Gail I. Dezotelle, age 69, passed away at the home of her daughter in Milton on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 with her loving family by her side.

She was born August 30, 1943 in Burlington, VT the daughter of the late Rupert & Barbra (Powers) Davis.

Gail was a passionate, caring and loving home care provider for many years. She loved her family and children. She also loved a good visit with old friends; Mary, Lucille and Moreen and her cousin Barbie. Gail enjoyed bird watching and admiring her flower garden.

She is survived by her husband, Lawrence Dezotelle of Fairfax; her children, Lorinda Perry and her husband Kenny of Jeffersonville, Mike Dezotelle and his wife Wendy of Waterville, Scott Dezotelle and his girlfriend Cathy of Randolph and Trina Draper and her husband Harvey of Milton; 16 grandchildren, Ryan, Jordan, Tenika, Ralphie, Ali, Dakota, Samantha, Corey, Dustin, Kristina, Tyler, Randy, Nicole, Elizabeth, Patrick, Aaron and Katie and 5 great grandchildren, Hunter, Kaydance, Kobi, Nina and Amelia; a sister, Beck Machia and her husband Ray of Waterville and a brother, Joe Davis and his wife Brenda of Waterville. Gail was predeceased by her parents.

Funeral services will be held Monday, February 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM at the Waterville Union Church, 37 Church St., Waterville with Pastor Heidi Reinker officiating. Interment will be held this spring in the Waterville Cemetery.

A time of visitation will be held Sunday, February 10, 2013 from 1-4 PM at the Spears Funeral Home, 96 Dickinson Ave., Enosburg Falls.

For those who wish, contributions in Gail’s memory may be made to American Diabetes Association, 10 Speen St., 2nd Floor, Framingham, MA 01701.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: