Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:24:20 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA Fairfax & Richford Raising Funds For Breast Cancer Research
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Fairfax & Richford Raising Funds For Breast Cancer Research  ( 2791 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 31, 2013, 02:41:27 PM »

Subject: basketball game
To: vtgrandpa@yahoo.com, csantee@myfairpoint.net

The BFA Fairfax and Richford High School girls’ basketball and cheerleading teams will join in the nation-wide effort to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research on Thursday, February 7, 2013 as they take part in the WBCA Play 4Kay games (formerly Pink Zone Games). BFA Fairfax will be hosting the 6 pm JV and 7:45 Varsity start that will feature all athletic teams wearing an assortment of special pink attire – shoelaces, warm-ups, socks, etc.  Cold Hollow Photography will be on hand to document this exciting event between two Franklin County teams that play competitively in the Mountain League. Fans are encouraged to wear pink to the game, with pink bead necklaces and ribbons being sold before and at the event.  A bake sale, prize raffle and ticket sales will also be part of the fund raising effort with proceeds going toward the Vermont Cancer Center and the Kay Yow Cancer Fund.  This community service event demonstrates the athletes commitment to finding an answer in the fight against women’s cancers through raising money for scientific research, assisting the underserved and unifying people for a common cause locally. The teams wish to thank the BFA Fairfax and Richford schools, BFA Fairfax Boosters, the St. Albans Price Chopper and Cold Hollow Photography for their support

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : February 07, 2013, 06:41:19 AM »

bump - TONIGHT'S GAME at BFA Fairfax !!!

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
khort
: 149

« #2 : February 07, 2013, 09:05:36 AM »

Great cause! Let's show our Fairfax spirit!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: