Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:16:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Found two Great Danes in Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Found two Great Danes in Fairfax  ( 3473 )
khort
: 149

« : January 22, 2013, 09:15:40 AM »

Just wanted to pass this along.....on Craigslist this morning someone has found two Great Danes in Fairfax. If you are missing them please check under lost & found for the phone number (sorry I dont know how to attach the posting). Hope they find their owners...
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : January 22, 2013, 09:27:16 AM »

TWO BLACK GREAT DANES, FOUND (FAIRFAX)

Powered by Leaflet — Terms

rocky ridge road
 two black danes wandered onto my deck tonight, freezing, starving, looking for shelter. male, and female, not nuetered, the girl is old, both dogs are safe. the male has a few injuries but nothing serious. they have been fed and are currently warming up in my living room. the girl has a collar the male does not, niether have tags. these are wonderful dogs but i will need to call animal control in the morning because i have dogs of my own and you can only imagine how this is all working out at midnight. please call 802 522 2748. DO NOT EMAIL i will not have time to check it. call me tonight if you know whos dogs these are or if they are yours. i have no clue how long they have been missing, could have been a while based on the injuries and how skinny they both are. SOMEONE PLEASE CALL I DONT WANT THESE DOGS TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANIMAL CONTROL they are very stressed out already.

rocky ridge road (google map) (yahoo map)
 •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3562782701

Posted: 2013-01-22, 12:34AM EST

email to a friend

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #2 : January 22, 2013, 10:31:52 AM »

Rumor has it that their owner has been located.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
khort
: 149

« #3 : January 22, 2013, 11:07:59 AM »

Hopefully....I hate to think of any animals out for too long in this weather!
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #4 : January 22, 2013, 11:40:21 AM »

I DO hope they have their owners now with this weather and how lucky we are to live in a state where people take in animals no matter what time of the day it is and help find their owners.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
cassyt
: 84

« #5 : January 22, 2013, 12:32:53 PM »

yes they got the dogs they look most of the nite for them. they are great dogs happy a nice pet person them.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: