Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:11:24 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lots to be thankful for
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lots to be thankful for  ( 4922 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« : December 24, 2012, 08:30:41 AM »

As I get up this morning to start work at 6am, my first thought was UGH, on Christmas Eve, but I immediately turned that around to how thankful I am to have a great job, work for a great company, and I am on vacation after this morning.

I am truly blessed to have such a loving family who all work together on the holidays to make them very special, good food, good company, and always lots of laughs.  You can always feel the love when you walk into my Dad's house from the whole family.  It turly is the most special part of the Holidays.

I am also so VERY thankful that my Dad is home and able to enjoy Christmas with us at home and not in the hospital/Rehab.

And finally, to my friends far and near, who never would think of not being there when I need them and to share the good times as well; I don't know what I would do without you.

Growing up in Fairfax and then moving back here to place my roots is a choice I will never regret. The community is full of amazing, caring people and when you need help, you have 20 people behind you saying "What can I do?"

Happy Holidays, Happy Chanukah, and Merry Christmas to all!!  ~Mary Kay 

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Wanda
: 15

« #1 : December 24, 2012, 08:41:01 AM »

Merry Christmas to you and your family MK! I am sure your Dad is glad to be home also. Here is to making many more happy memories! 🎄
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : December 24, 2012, 09:41:33 AM »

Very well said Mary Kay.  I could not begin to catch the beauty of the sow flakes falling outside.  If I had to order a perfect day before Christmas, this is exactly what I would order.  Wishing you all a wonderful christmas and may your holiday be as blessed and wonderful as mine.

Henry Raymond
lena6
: 357

« #3 : December 24, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »

Merry Xmas to all of you and your family, Henry.  So happy you are home.
cassyt
: 84

« #4 : December 24, 2012, 08:44:11 PM »

MARRY CHRISTMAS Henry hope you and your family have a good one.Happy to see you home take care.
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #5 : December 25, 2012, 07:55:35 AM »

Merry Christmas !

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Trekr
: 140

« #6 : December 25, 2012, 08:11:53 AM »

Merry Christmas Henry and family.
ohhman
: 469

« #7 : December 25, 2012, 10:57:07 PM »

Merry Christmas MK & Henry!!  Hope you both had a wonderful day.  So glad you are home Henry!  Now PLEASE take it easy & be careful!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: