Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:46:03 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Alan Mossey, Sr. Dies At Age 66
« previous next »
: [1]
: Alan Mossey, Sr. Dies At Age 66  ( 3105 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 22, 2012, 07:41:49 AM »

Alan L. Mossey, Sr. died unexpectedly at the age of 66, Tuesday November 20, 2012 in Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington. Alan was born October 12, 1946 in Burlington, the son of Irving and Marjorie Denton Mossey. On December 16, 1967 he married Wanda Wimble in Holy Cross Catholic Church in Malletts Bay. In 1973, he and Wanda founded Alan Mossey and Sons Excavating Company and have proudly served the people in this area for the past 39 years. Alan will be remembered always as a truly incredible man who not only worked hard to provide for his family, but also knew how to live and play to the fullest. The way he loved his wife, children and grandchildren was unconditional, selfless and true. He will be greatly missed and will never be forgotten. He is survived by his loving wife, Wanda of Milton and their children; Alan II and Tammy Mossey of Georgia, Kirk and Cathy Mossey of Fairfax, Karl and Hannah Mossey of Shoreham, Tia and Max Rooney of Fairfax, and Lea and Jeff Allen of Milton. His grandchildren; Brittany and Bruce Mossey, Kirk II, Taylor, Shelby and Hunter Mossey, Megan and Zachary Mossey, Seamus, Sydney and Aiden Rooney and Maggie and Molly. His mother, Marjorie Cote and her husband, Edward of Georgia. His sisters and brothers; Aleta and Winfred Decker of Jeffersonville, Irving and Michelle Mossey of Jeffersonville, Donna and Doug Beyor of Highgate, Mark Mossey of Fairfax, Cheryl and Chris Letourneau of Georgia and Debbie and David Wimble of Georgia. His in-laws; Richard and Leona Palmer of Georgia, Alonzo and Joan Blackmore of Georgia, Jody Brouillette of Fairfax, and many nieces and nephews. Alan also leaves behind, his faithful companion, Bo. A Graveside Committal Service will be held on Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 11 am in St. Ann's Cemetery, located on Middle Road in Milton. Memorial Contribution may be made to the Chittenden County Humane Society, 142 Kindness Court, South Burlington, VT 05403 or to the Franklin County Humane Society, 30 Sunset Meadow, St. Albans, VT 05478

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #1 : November 23, 2012, 07:32:49 PM »

Alan personally did the football field over at McNall's for no charge. I believe there are pictures of it in the gallery somewhere from 8 years ago or so He was a very nice guy and his loss to all who knew him is  tremendous.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : November 23, 2012, 09:39:49 PM »

Here are the photos of Alan Mossey working on the McNall Football Field:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/patriots

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: