Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:56:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Light Is On At A W Rich For Virginia
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Light Is On At A W Rich For Virginia  ( 1651 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 20, 2012, 06:48:07 AM »

Virginia L. (Murray) Geraw King

Milton - Virginia Lee (Murray) Geraw King, 65 passed away on Saturday November 17, 2012 at FAHC in Burlington.  She was born on April 22, 1947 in Georgia, Vt daughter of the late William and Myrtle (Wagner) Murray.  Virginia loved crafting and plants, enjoyed the outdoors and flower gardens.  She collected Avon bottles for many years, painted “Velvet” pictures and liked doing puzzles. She looked forward to visiting her many life long friends including Lena Gaudette.  Virginia was a loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother who will be dearly missed by all those who truly loved her.

She is survived by her three daughters Brenda Leroux of NY; Tammy Gaudette and husband Robert Sr. of Milton; Mary Littleton and husband Kenneth of Milton; three brothers Henry Murray and wife Thelma of Richford; James Murray and life partner Gaylord Horseskin of Franklin; Gary Murray and wife Michelle of NY; two sisters:  Laura Russell and husband Charles of Franklin; Doris Relyea of Richford; eleven grandchildren; eleven great grandchildren, many nieces and nephews.

She was also predeceased by her husband Robert King; a son Robert King Jr.; a daughter Rosemarie Geraw; her sister Diane Murray; brother Danny Murray Sr. and her great granddaughter Hope Walker.

Visiting hours will be held on Wednesday November 21, 2012 at A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St., Fairfax, from 5:00 p.m. until the time of service at 7:00 p.m. with the Reverend Doctor Joe Moore officiating.  Inurnment will be private and at the convenience of the family.  Memorial contributions in Virginia’s memory may be made to Tammy Gaudette, P. O. Box 701, Milton, VT 05468 to help defray family final expenses. 

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: