Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:17:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Reviews
| | |-+  Skyrim
« previous next »
: [1]
: Skyrim  ( 4030 )
nhibbard
: 393

« : November 22, 2012, 11:15:36 PM »

Skyrim is one of my favorite Xbox 360 games. It is built around medieval role playing with strong violence and graphic images. It centers around a resurgence of dragons into a fictional nation that has many subplots and revolutionary developments. The gameplay has some interesting physics for weight and uses the passage of time to trigger certain events. It's not a very difficult game but does have significant content and plot. As a warning, you need to save often due to many game glitches and unknown enemy encounters.

The game probably isn't suited to anyone under teen because of the decapitations and other images.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: