Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:39:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Barbara L. (Woodworth) Deatte Passed Away In Florida
« previous next »
: [1]
: Barbara L. (Woodworth) Deatte Passed Away In Florida  ( 4920 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 08, 2007, 06:22:17 AM »

FT.MYERS, FL – Barbara L. Deaette, age 81, passed away Thursday morning April 5, 2007 at Hospice House South in Ft. Myers, Florida. She was born December 31, 1925 in Westford, Vermont the daughter of the late Harold & Dorothy (Germaine) Woodworth. Barbara was a resident of Ft. Myers since 1990 and was a former resident of Burlington, Vermont where she worked many years as a nurse’s aide. She enjoyed playing BINGO and reading She is survived by her daughter and her husband, Mary & William Branthoover of Ft. Myers, FL.; 2 granddaughters, Sarah & Holly Branthoover both of Ft. Meyers, FL., 2 brothers, Myron Woodworth, and Leland Woodworth; a brother-in-law, George Deaette and his wife Helen; a sister-in-law, Margaret Woodworth all of Vermont; several nieces and nephews. Besides her parents she was predeceased by her husband, Frank B. Deaette; her brother, Byron Woodworth; and her sister, Norma (Woodworth) Cutting. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Wednesday March 11, 2007 at 11:00 at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Enosburg Falls, VT. Interment will follow in St. John the Baptist Cemetery. A time of visitation will be held at the Spears Funeral Home, 96 Dickinson Ave., Enosburg Falls, VT on Wednesday from 9:30 AM to 10:45 AM. For those who wish, contributions in Barbara’s memory may be made to American Stroke Association, American Stroke Association, Florida Affiliate, 990 Martin Luther King Jr. St. North, St. Petersburg, FL 33716-3801.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: