Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 07:28:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Play it safe
« previous next »
: [1]
: Play it safe  ( 2099 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : October 26, 2012, 08:54:44 PM »

So, fortunately the National Weather Service is now saying the storm next week won't be  as dangerous as originally thought. You may want to keep these suggestions for emergency preparation on hand anyway. They were sent to me from the Vermont Department of Public Safety.
--Public should prepare for this storm as they prepare for any potential adverse conditions
--Take the opportunity this weekend to clean up anything that can blow around in a high wind event.
--Clear culverts and storm drains in case of heavy rain
--Make sure you have essentials in your home in case you lose power or become isolated for any reason.
--Batteries
--Flashlights
--Water
--Canned Food
--If we have a power outage and you have a generator, make sure it is run OUTSIDE
--CO Poisoning can result from improper exhaust into the home.

Rep. Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: