Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:48:57 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Shirley Billado Shafer Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shirley Billado Shafer Passes Away  ( 6447 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 19, 2004, 07:31:50 AM »

The Sunday Edition of The Burlington Free Press carried the following obituary for Shirley:

SHIRLEY E. (BILLADO) SHAFER
 COCONUT CREEK, Fla. / FAIRFAX - Shirley Eleanor Shafer, 62, passed away Thursday, Jan. 15, 2004, at her residence in Coconut Creek. She was born in St. Albans, on June 19, 1941, daughter of the late Arden D. and Eleanor (Ward) Billado. Shirley was a graduate of BFA-Fairfax, Class of 1959. Shirley, from your siblings, we will cherish the many good memories from our years growing up in Fairfax, as you will always be in our thoughts. Mom, your children will always remember you in our hearts as a loving mother, grandmother and sister. She is survived by a son, David Shafer of Coconut Creek, a daughter, Kimberly Shafer of Coconut Creek; two brothers, Edward Billado of Fairfax and Reginald Billado of South West Harbor, Maine; a sister, Ardis Meunier of Fairfax; three grandchildren, Miranda, Chase and Chance of Coconut Creek; an uncle, Edward Ward of Underhill; an aunt, Laura Arpin of St. Albans; and several nieces, nephews and cousins. She was also predeceased by her brother, Jerry Billado. There will be no public visiting hours. A graveside memorial service with inurnment in the family lot in Sanderson Corners Cemetery in Fairfax will be held in the spring at the convenience of the family. Memorial contributions may be made in Shirley's memory to Hermann Burn Center, 6411 Fannin St., Houston, Texas 77030-1501. Friends who wish may forward on-line condolences by visiting www.hayesrichfuneralhome.com. Arrangements are by Hayes-Rich Funeral Home, 1176 Main St., Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: