Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:42:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Items needed for haunted House
« previous next »
: [1]
: Items needed for haunted House  ( 7678 )
katrinaantonovich
: 162

« : October 10, 2012, 10:07:19 AM »

The following is a list of items we need for the haunted house, scheduled for October 26, 27 and 31st -
We will be tagging each item when it is brought in, we will take donated items as well as item to be used and returned to the owners.
Below is the list of items - we will have specific drop off times. I will post them by the end of today, but start looking around your house! Thank you so much! If you have items you would like loan or donate, contact Katrina at 802-849-2641 or at fairfaxparksandrec@yahoo.com, or bring to appointed drop off time. You could also post reply on here.
Katrina
Items needed

Chair
Table
Animal Rug
Creeping baby doll
Picnic basket
Ants
Park Bench
Blue Tarps
1/2 Log
Cows - Fake
Sheep
Canoe
Tractor or buggy?
Haybales
Cornstalks - Lots
Pumpkins
Non flame candles
Lighting  - White X-mas, Orange, Rope
Deer Head
Head
Toy Box
Goblins and Monsters
Trunks
Boxes
Cobwebs
Bags and Bags of Leaves
White Sheets
Lights
Baby monitors
Karoke Machine
fake dog
Candlesticks
Decorated vases
Candlelobra
Table and Chairs for seating 4 -6
Plates and heavy looking silverware
Large platter
dark drapes
Real Casket
Material to look like caskets
Wide and narrow lights
Fun house mirrors
Chess Set
Store mannequin
Candy Cans
Old Beehive
Rack with balls
House plants
Black sheet
Vases
NPM, LLC
: 31

« #1 : October 10, 2012, 06:58:18 PM »

Sounds very creepy!  I have a very creepy-looking old bassinette that was at the rental property we bought that I'd be happy to donate.  Also, sheep???? Real???   I do raise them so I am very curious (you can pm me so as not to give your ideas away).....
katrinaantonovich

« #2 : October 11, 2012, 08:53:46 PM »

Updated list
items needed as of 10.11.12                                       
Drop off times at Monday OCtober 15, 2012 from 5:30pm - 10:30pm and Wednesday October 17, 2012, 5:30 - 10:30pm                              

Animal Rug                                                                     
Creeping baby doll                                                                     
Ants                                                                     
Blue Tarps - 4 of them                                                                     
1/2 Log                                                                     
Cows - Fake                                                                     
Sheep- fake                                                                     
Haybales                                                                     
Cornstalks - Lots                                                                     
Pumpkins                                                                     
Non flame candles                                                                     
Lighting  - White X-mas, Orange, Rope                                                                     
Deer Head                                                                     
Head                                                                     
Toy Box - old looking                                                                     
Goblins and Monsters                                                                     
Trunks                                                                     
Boxes                                                                     
Cobwebs                                                                     
Bags and Bags of Leaves                                                                     
White Sheets                                                                     
Lights                                                                     
Baby monitors                                                                     
fake dog - lying down                                                                     
Candlesticks                                                                     
Decorated vases                                                                     
Table and Chairs for seating 4 -6                                                                      
Plates and heavy looking silverware                                                                     
dark drapes                                                                     
Real Casket                                                                     
Material to go around tables like  caskets                                                                     
Wide and narrow lights                                                                     
lanterns                                                                     
Chains, real and fake, not heavy                                                                     
Fun house mirrors                                                                     
Candy Cans                                                                     
Christmas decorations                                                                     
Old Beehive - real would be cool, fake would do                                                                     
Rack withbasketballs                                                                     
Black sheet                                                                     
Items may be dropped of at the baptist building on Monday October 15th between 5:30pm and 10pm and Wednesday October 17th from 5:30pm and 10pm, Additonal drop off times maybe available.                                                                     
Peggy
: 32

« #3 : October 12, 2012, 07:05:35 AM »

Katrina,

Is drop off at the Baptist Building?

I'm taking the list to the rummage sale - we have lots of good stuff and I'm guessing we'll find something you can use. 
katrinaantonovich

« #4 : October 12, 2012, 08:54:06 PM »

Drop off is at the Baptis bldg! Thank you everyone!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: