Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:20:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Take Out
« previous next »
: [1]
: Take Out  ( 3601 )
CLach
: 98

« : October 05, 2012, 08:19:54 AM »

So my wife and I decided to get take out from The Country Pantry the other night.  We are one of those families that have had unsatisfactory meals and service from there in the past.  We obviously want to see the restaurant succeed but for us three strikes and you are out.  Now again that it has re-opened we wanted to try out the food first and after the restaurant has been up and running for a while and got all the new "kinks out" then we will try the actual restaurant and service. 
So with that said, I got the buffalo chicken wrap and my wife got the Pesto chicken...I must say they were both delicious.  GOOD START!  Well done new owners...we will continue to try the take out foods...experiment with the menu....once we continue to hear positive feedback about the service and such or even another month in, we will hopefully sit down to a nice lunch/dinner at our "new" successful restaurant.  Good Luck Country Pantry
fletchtb
: 310

« #1 : October 05, 2012, 08:52:26 AM »

I agree that the food is very good for the price. Even though the service was a little slow when we went which was their second night in business (and first Friday night), the Country Pantry is back in our rolodex now. We will definitely go back!
Judi
: 508

« #2 : October 05, 2012, 09:27:00 AM »

We went to the Country Pantry earlier this week around 5:30. Had not been since the previous owners and only went once due to terrible food and service.  We were very pleasantly surprised, not only was the food wonderful but the service was super and the place was spotless.  It is hard to find a restaurant close by that has a good variety and is affordable. They have my recommendation!
slpott
: 457

« #3 : October 07, 2012, 06:47:43 AM »

I have not had dinner there yet but we have gone for luch 3 times and it was wonderful. They are trying very hard and as customers we need to try real hard too. I ighly recommend it and I am a good cook myself so a little opinionated. It was a real treat.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: