Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 08:04:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Lost & Found Animals
| | |-+  Missing Cat
« previous next »
: [1]
: Missing Cat  ( 3673 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 02, 2012, 08:27:30 PM »

Hi Henry -
My neightbor up the road's cat is missing. It's been missing since sunday night - she was wondering if you could post the picture.
Missing from bentley rd, off of buck hollow since sunday 9/30.  Nicole also asked me to have you post her numbers

Here they are:849-9974 and cell 393-2686
Thank you!
Katrina

Henry Raymond
NMD
: 1

« #1 : October 03, 2012, 08:32:24 AM »

Thanks for posting Katrina. 

Her name is Sophie, almost 3 years old weighing about 12 lbs.  She was let out Sunday morning around 4 AM when my husband left for work and haven't seen her since.  We live on Bentley Road, off Buckhollow.  SHe is a very friendly cat but can be very skittish around strangers.  SHe is like another child to us and really praying she is found safe.  SHe has 5 toes on her front paws.  If anyone has any info about her, please contact me with the above numbers.  We are hoping she is found safe!

Nicole
: [1]  
« previous next »
: