Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:57:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  JoAnne Captures Some Great Photos In Fairfax Today
« previous next »
: [1]
: JoAnne Captures Some Great Photos In Fairfax Today  ( 4030 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 01, 2012, 06:36:50 PM »

More fall color in Fairfax.
Some of the color is almost electric with the cloudy skies.

Jo

« : October 01, 2012, 06:41:23 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
woodstoves2
: 46

« #1 : October 01, 2012, 07:55:58 PM »

Marvelous! I drive by the same trees day after day for decades, but today I noticed that I was unconsciously holding my breath as I tried to take in the scenery. Thanks for documenting how blessed we are. We often forget.
Suzy
: 429

« #2 : October 02, 2012, 07:16:50 AM »

I always picture JoAnne out there with a big net, capturing her photos!  Gotcha!  ;D  Great work JoAnne!  Thanks for sharing the bounty of beauty!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : October 02, 2012, 08:12:43 AM »

Suzy,  I am so very, very gratefull for all of the photos that JoAnne sends me as well as all of the rest of you that take the time to share photos, news items and thoughts.  Anybody can see what you said, although unless they are registered on this forum, they are unable to post comments.  Many times people will link to facebook, but unless you are on facebook, the link does no good.  It took a long time to get someone interested in joining and posting back in 2004 when the forum started and I was the only one posting having to try and think of something that might interest you every day.  Now the forum gets between 1,000 and 1,200 hits a day and that is because so many of you are contributing.  Its great to come to the forum and see what is going on, now that these posts are not all made by me.  Keep up the good work and many thanks to you faithful members of the forum who keep the rest of us informed.

Henry Raymond
Suzy
: 429

« #4 : October 03, 2012, 07:17:09 AM »

You had me at "donuts."  Captivated me with apple cider, and all your great historical information/stories/photos....  Caught my eye with your maple ice cream creemees at the fair, and stories of growing up in the land I love.  Thank you Henry, for a great community resource, and for being such a good neighbor, even from far away!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: