Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:08:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Ann Marie (Barkyoumb) Besaw (May She Rest In Peace)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ann Marie (Barkyoumb) Besaw (May She Rest In Peace)  ( 2993 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 14, 2012, 11:41:13 AM »

ANN MARIE (BARKYOUMB) BESAW

MILTON – Ann M. Besaw, 52, passed away Thursday September 13, 2012 at the Vermont Respite House in Williston, with her family by her side after a courageous battle against cancer.

Ann was born May 2, 1960 in St. Albans, the youngest of four, to Reginald and Joyce (Hogan) Barkyoumb. She loved to tell stories about growing up on the family chicken farm and taking care of her horses, Roxie and Chris.
She was a hardworking and loving mother, sister, daughter and friend, who put everyone’s needs before her own. She will be greatly missed. 

Ann worked for Books R’ Fun, Ltd for many years, and was most recently employed by Dowling’s as a sales representative. She was a member of St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Milton and the Daughters of Isabella.

Ann loved to work in the garden and spend time with her family, especially her three kids.

She leaves her daughters, Alicia Besaw and partner Albert Eklund of South Burlington; Michelle Parks and husband Matthew Parks of Williston; a son, Wade Besaw of Germantown, Md; her mother, Joyce of Fairfax; two brothers, Gary Barkyoumb of Saint Albans; Chris Barkyoumb and wife Kim Barkyoumb of Queensbury, NY; several cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and special friends, including her golden retriever, Autumn.

She was predeceased by her father, Reggie; sister, Cheryl Barkyoumb; and niece, Allison Barkyoumb.

Calling hours will be held on Sunday, Sept. 16 from 4 to 7 p.m. at Minor Funeral Home in Milton with prayers offered by Fr. Feltz at 7pm.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Monday September 17, 2012 at St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Milton. In lieu of flowers, donations may be sent in memory of Ann to the Vermont Respite House, 99 Allen Brook Lane, Williston, VT 05495.
Special thanks are offered to Dr. Nellie Wirsing of Milton Family Practice and the VT Respite House for the excellent care given to Ann during her illness.

Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com.
« : September 14, 2012, 04:33:04 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : September 14, 2012, 01:29:40 PM »

Our deepest sympathy goes out to Ann's Family - May she finally rest in peace

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: