Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:07:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Maple Street Spruces Up
« previous next »
: [1]
: Maple Street Spruces Up  ( 2653 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 07, 2004, 08:05:06 AM »

Hi All,

Although both houses below look like new houses, only the one on the left is.  The house on the right is the former Babe & Dorothy King house located on Maple Street.  The house on the left sits back just a little on the location of the former Bernard & Bea Cherrier House.  I took this photo in early October when I was out taking a few foliage shots.  A wonderful job done by these new owners.

For those of you who might not remember, the house below is the old Bernard & Bea Cherrier House which was torn down to make way for the new house.

The house below is the old Olive Lemay house later owned by Michael & Carol Graves and was torn down a couple of years ago

It was replaced with a double-wide shown below.  Michael Graves is shown working on the landscaping this past Saturday

The Old Valley Hotel which is on the corner of Maple & Main has also been purchased by some new owners.  The grounds have all been picked up and a dumpster located outside in the back indicates that there is probably a lots of work going on inside.

For various reasons over the years some of these homes had deteriorated.  Its really nice to see the improvements that have been made so far on Maple Street here in Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: