Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:01:35 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Thank You From Mariah Woodward's Family
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thank You From Mariah Woodward's Family  ( 2456 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 03, 2012, 06:33:29 PM »

Dear Family and Friends:

We would like to thank each and every one of you in whatever way that you helped  make Mariah and our lives easier during Mariah’s illness and through now.  However you shared, supported, contributed, whether it was through visits, condolences, contributions, praying for Mariah and our family, etc…

Your thoughtfulness, generosity, and kindness are greatly appreciated and it means the world to us. It will be forever remembered. 

We have been very blessed to have so much support through this time.

Although Mariah’s life on this Earth was for a brief time, she sure did leave quite the legacy that will impact our lives forever.

The Lord has blessed us with incredible courage, strength and endurance to get us through this ordeal.

God bless!

Love,
Bruce, Debbie, & Brent Woodward

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: