Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:02:50 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Branagan/DiBona Engagement
« previous next »
: [1]
: Branagan/DiBona Engagement  ( 2721 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 02, 2012, 06:22:02 AM »

GEORGIA — Chris and Carolyn Branagan of Ballard Road in Georgia, proudly announce the engagement of their daughter, Amy, to Steve DiBona of Burlington, Vermont.

Amy graduated from Rice Memorial High School in South Burlington in 2000 and the University of Vermont in Burlington in 2004. She attended Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y., and earned a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Vermont in May, 2012. Amy will start work at the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, Mass., in September, 2012 as a research scientist.

Steve is the son of Joyce and Tom Dibona of Dighton, Mass. He graduated from Dighton/Rehoboth Regional High School in 1996 and Tufts University in 2000 with a B.S. in Computer Science. He is employed by G.E. Health Care in South Burlington as a software engineer.

An October 2012 wedding in Vermont is planned.

Henry Raymond
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« #1 : August 27, 2012, 07:52:39 AM »

Henry,

Thanks very much for putting this up on the site. Our household is very busy making plans for Amy's October wedding. It's a very happy time for her and for us. Thanks again.

Carolyn Branagan

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: