Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:28:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Library Assistant Postion now Open
« previous next »
: [1]
: Library Assistant Postion now Open  ( 1946 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : July 18, 2012, 02:00:00 PM »

Fairfax Community Library

Position Opening:  Library Assistant

This position’s hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 – 8 p.m., Fridays from 9 am – 1pm (during the summer Friday hours are 10 am – 5:30 pm) and Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.

Duties include general operation of the library, customer service at the circulation desk, managing overdue lists and correspondence, shelving, Inter Library Loans, preparing new books for the shelf, managing periodical collection, assisting patrons in use of computer, library catalog and other services offered at the library, and other general library and clerical duties.  Employee must be able to work solo.

Excellent customer service skills, computer knowledge, and good organizational skills are a must.
College degree preferred.  Love of books and knowledge of libraries a plus.  This job does not offer benefits.  Starting salary is $13-$14 per hour depending on experience.

To apply, send resume and letter of interest with two references by Aug. 9, 2011 to:

Attn:  Debbie Landauer
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454

OR
fairfaxlibrarian@gmail.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: