Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:01:48 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Thanks For The Lima Beans Sally (NOT)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thanks For The Lima Beans Sally (NOT)  ( 2987 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 19, 2012, 06:58:22 PM »

I happened to mention somewhere that I hated Lima Beans as they brought back bad memories of my WWII School Days and the wonderful surplus foods that the Government provided us with - Lima Beans and Dehydrated Soup were my two worst memories - I had rather drink a glass of Milk of Magnesia - Anyhow, who pops in tonight, but Sally Sweet with some Lima Beans for me - Some unsuspecting individual is going to get a gift of Lima Beans from me - Of course they will be too polite to refuse them from an older gentleman.

Henry Raymond
Judi
: 508

« #1 : August 21, 2012, 06:31:58 AM »

DON'T bring them to my house! :(
Travis
: 141

« #2 : August 21, 2012, 07:13:29 AM »

I can't stand lima beans except when my mother cooks them in with her roast beef. They are amazing that way, but nasty all of the other ways I've tried them.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: