Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:23:57 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Darn Cat
« previous next »
: [1]
: Darn Cat  ( 2513 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : July 03, 2012, 09:05:57 AM »

STATE OF VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE PRESS RELEASE

INCIDENT: Littering, Drugs, Motor Vehicle Crash

DATE/TIME: 07/02/12 @ 1745 hours.

LOCATION (specific): Main Street, Fairlee, VT.
VIOLATION: Littering, Possession of a Regulated Drug, Motor Vehicle Crash
ACCUSED: Jessica Lemay and Debra Lemay                     
CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Lebanon, NH (Both)

VEHICLE #1: 1999 Ford F-150-Moderate Rear Passenger Damage
OPERATOR #1: Peter Costello
CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Bath, NH

VEHICLE #2: 1984 Buick Skylark-Moderate Front End Damage
OPERATOR #2: Charles Morse
CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Bradford, VT

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
At approximately 1745 hours, Troopers from the Bradford Barracks were called  to a report of two female individuals who had stopped in the parking lot of the Fairlee Diner in Fairlee, dug a hole and buried an item before leaving.

Troopers located the vehicle parked a short distance away. Jessica and Brenda Lemay told State Police the reason they had exited their vehicle with a shovel was because they had stopped to bury a dead cat at the edge of the parking lot. During the course of this investigation, Troopers observed indicators of criminal behavior and were granted consent to search their vehicle.

As Troopers began a search of the vehicle in a parking lot adjoining Main Street in Fairlee, a 1999 Ford F-150 driven by Peter Costello collided with a 1984 Buick Skylark driven by Charles Morse. The collision was caused by Costello who was watching the Troopers perform the vehicle search as he attempted to turn left into the parking lot.

Neither Costello no Morse were injured as a result of the crash. A Notch Above and JTB Towing responded to remove the vehicles. Costello was issued traffic citations for operating without liability insurance and vehicle turning left. 

Jessica Lemay and Brenda Lemay were issued traffic citations for littering. Jessica Lemay was also arrested for possession of illegal prescription narcotics. She was processed at the Bradford Barracks and released on a citation to appear in Orange County Court on 08/29/12.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: