Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:26:04 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Recreation's Boot Camp Featured In Today's Free Press
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Recreation's Boot Camp Featured In Today's Free Press  ( 2733 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 20, 2012, 05:22:55 AM »

I don't know what you can get for Burlington Free Press Articles on line if you are not a subscriber, but there is a Buyers Digest Section titled A Slice Of Life in today's edition.  I clipped a few of Anthony Boccio's photos to give you an idea so if you get the Free Press, don't miss it, or if you want to purchase a hard copy edition, you can do so:

Kevin Greene of Fairfax and Paula Coli of Westford work their way back down the hill in an exercise called the Chariot Run. Never boring and always an adventure, classes include resistance training and cardiovascular exercise such as running (short distances), push-ups, sprints, lunges, jumping jacks, jump roping, kickboxing, stretching, cone drills, obstacle courses, and whatever else it takes to distract participants from the fact they’re getting a great workout. (Anthony Boccio Photo For Burlington Free Press)

Fitness Boot Camp participants run a short distance at the Fairfax Middle School during their work out Thursday. Boot Camp classes are held every Monday and Thursday, more information about the classes can be found at the Fairfax Parks and Recreation Department website at http://www.fairfaxrecreation.com/  (Anthony Boccio Photo For Burlington Free Press)

Chelsea Metayer lunges down with one leg as Jensen Welch, both of Fairfax, stays in a push-up position working and supporting her partner in the exercise.  (Anthony Boccio Photo For Burlington Free Press)

« : June 20, 2012, 05:31:50 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 20, 2012, 07:23:06 AM »

There was no Buyers Digest in Today's Print edition of the Free Press - It must be incluced on another day

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: