Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:41:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Lost & Found Animals
| | |-+  found cat
« previous next »
: [1]
: found cat  ( 4059 )
GamingWeasel
: 184

« : June 19, 2012, 07:53:10 AM »

We have had a visitor at our house by the covered bridge the last couple days:

We have a cat door, so our cats come and go as they please, and sometimes other cats will come in too.  But this little guy seems like he has decided to stay.  He definitely is not a wild cat, as he's neutered, in excellent condition, has his claws clipped/filed, and is definitely used to people.  The first night he was in our house he even jumped into bed and was laying on top of us.  He is a very vocal and active cat, loves to be petted, and will sometimes come when called.  He is lanky, muscular, and lean, with a pointy face.

We thought he would leave on his own, if he belongs to someone, but he hasnt shown any sign of wanting to.

Does anyone know who he might belong to?
« : June 19, 2012, 07:55:13 AM GamingWeasel »

Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
GamingWeasel
: 184

« #1 : June 19, 2012, 10:45:23 PM »

The cat belonged to a nearby neighbor, and is back home now.  :)  He is an inside cat, so we didnt recognize him.

Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: