Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:39:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Full Obituary For Lee Buik Denizot
« previous next »
: [1]
: Full Obituary For Lee Buik Denizot  ( 2400 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 13, 2012, 05:50:53 PM »

Lee Buik Denizot

Fairfax - Lee Buik Denizot, age 60, loving mother of Joel and Seanan Denizot, passed away on June 7, 2012 after a car accident a week earlier.  She was surrounded by family, friends, and loved ones.

Lee lived passionately, danced every day. Loved her children, her horses, her family, and everything she touched in turn felt her love and warmth. 

She led a full and extraordinary life.  An avid traveler, an artist and teacher, Lee was a kind soul who saw light and life in people, animals, flowers, and nature.  More than anything, though, she loved her children who will always remember her light and extraordinary energy as they live lives sure to be filled with as much joy and celebration as their mother did.

There will be a Memorial Service on June 23, 2012.  For details and location, please email leememorialvermont@gmail.com

In lieu of flowers, her family requests that donations be made to Spring Hill Horse Rescue at www.springhillrescue.com

Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: