Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:27:07 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Pipe Bomb Explosion in Fairfield
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pipe Bomb Explosion in Fairfield  ( 2831 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : June 13, 2012, 04:29:06 PM »

STATE OF VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
FIRE INVESTIGATION UNIT VERMONT STATE POLICE
PRESS RELEASE

INCIDENT: Pipe Bomb Explosion

TROOPER: Det. Sgt. Jeremy Hill - VSP
STATION: St. Albans
DATE/TIME: 1:25 pm on 6/13/12

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
On 6/13/12 at approximately 1:25 pm State Troopers from the St. Albans Barracks responded to a 911 hang up call at 98 Madden Road in Fairfield.  When the first trooper arrived he noticed blood on the exterior steps.  The trooper made entry into the house to determine if anyone inside was injured and in need of medical attention.  The trooper searched the house but did not find anyone.

A short time later troopers were advised that three juveniles had gone to the hospital with injuries they sustained while building a pipe bomb at the 98 Madden Road address.  Troopers went to the hospital and met with the juveniles and their parents.  Two of the juveniles sustained injuries when the explosion occurred.  One juvenile had to later be transported to Fletcher Allen for further medical treatment.

The case is currently still under investigation.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: