Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:30:08 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  John Fleming Dies At Age 74
« previous next »
: [1]
: John Fleming Dies At Age 74  ( 1742 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 10, 2012, 05:41:47 AM »

BRADENTON, Fla./ HINESBURG — Joseph (John) P. Fleming, 74, of Bradenton, Fla., passed away Wednesday, June 6, 2012, in Vermont Respite House, with his daughter by his side.

Born in Burlington on May 10, 1938, he was the son of the late Thomas Fleming (Thomas Fleming School) and Grace Dutil, both of Essex Junction.

John, Linda and Sylvia, made their home in Hinesburg for 10 years. He worked for Preston’s Warehouse in Burlington.

John and Linda moved to Florida in 1982, where he was a maintenance man for several housing complexes. Linda died in 2000. He was an avid Nascar, baseball and boxing fan.

John was predeceased by his wife, Linda Anne (Maynard) Fleming of Florida; and a brother, Robert Fleming of Westford. He leaves behind a daughter, Sylvia (Johnston) Love and husband, Eric, of Williston; grandson, Kris Riley, and granddaughter, Stephanie Riley, of Williston; brother, Marshall Fleming and wife, Gyselle, of Virginia; sister, Rita Burns and husband, Ken, of Essex; sister, Fern Audette of Essex; special nephew, who was a constant and comforting presence in his life, Donald Fleming and wife, Debbie, of Fairfax; and many other nieces and nephews.

A funeral service will be held on Thursday, June 14, 2012, at 5 p.m. at the Williston Federated Church, 44 North Williston Road, Williston.

A private burial service, for family only, will be held at the convenience of the family.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to the Vermont Respite House, 99 Allen Brook Lane, Williston, VT 05495.

Visit burlingtonfreepress.com/obituaries to express condolences and sign the guest book.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: