Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:52:29 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Shooting in St. Albans
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shooting in St. Albans  ( 3672 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : June 06, 2012, 02:32:06 PM »

PRESS RELEASE
St. Albans Police Department

On June 6, 2012 at approximately 12:52 pm the St. Albans Police Department responded to Roadmaster Auto Sales located at 80 Swanton Road (Rt. #7, North) in St. Albans Town for a report of a landlord/tenant dispute with shots fired. 

Upon arrival officers determined that Elizabeth Harrington 48 of St. Albans brandished a small caliber handgun and discharged at least one round into a door to her apartment, which is located in a large building that is home to the Roadmaster Auto Sales and her landlord Peter Costes. Mr. Costes along with several other individuals were inside the building at the time of the shooting.

Harrington then sped from the scene in a black BMW with Tennessee plates heading north on Route 7. 

Harrington has not been located at the time of this release. Based on her irrational behavior she should be considered armed and dangerous.

If anyone has any information regarding this incident or the whereabouts of Harringon, please contact the St. Albans Police Department at (802)524-2166. 

Issued:   06-06-12
By:      Chief Gary L. Taylor

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : June 07, 2012, 10:05:09 AM »

Got her !

PRESS RELEASE
St. Albans Police Department

This morning (06-07-12) at approximately 10:27 a.m. Officers of the St. Albans Police Department spotted the suspect vehicle involved in the Roadmaster Auto Sales shooting incident yesterday at 12:52 p.m. traveling north on Route #7 (Swanton Road) in the vicinity of the Eveready Manufacturing Plant.  The vehicle was stopped at the intersection of Franklin Park West and Rt.# 7 and Elizabeth Harrington 48 of St. Albans was found inside the vehicle. She was arrested and is on-route to the St. Albans Police Department for processing at this time.

Issued:   06-07-12
By:      Chief Gary L. Taylor

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Travis
: 141

« #2 : June 07, 2012, 10:28:39 AM »

I'm happy they caught her. I have to say though, it's getting harder and harder to tell if these people are just bad, uncaring criminals or certifiably crazy/insane.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: