Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:40:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Vermont Woodworking School News
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vermont Woodworking School News  ( 3191 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : May 10, 2012, 11:33:20 AM »

Vermont Woodworking School is Inducted as First State Craft Education Center
The State of Vermont has named the Vermont Woodworking School the first “Vermont State Craft Education Center,” a distinction designed to promote Vermont’s galleries, outlets, and craft schools as well as its craftspeople.
On hand for the presentation Wednesday, May 9th were:
Noelle MacKay, Commissioner of the Agency of Commerce and Community Development;
Kathy Murphy, Chief Marketing Officer for the State of Vermont and Chair of the Vermont State Craft Center Overview Commission;
Carina Driscoll, Co-Founder and Director of the Vermont Woodworking School;
along with
Representatives of the Frog Hollow Craft Center in Burlington, the Artisans Hand in Montpelier and the Gallery at the VAULT in Springfield.

Vermont Woodworking School, 148 Main Street, Fairfax, Vermont.

To learn more about the Vermont State Craft Center designation and its application process, visit www.vermontcraftcenters.com.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : May 10, 2012, 03:15:34 PM »

Jessie Forand has a nice article in today's St. Albans Messenger.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: