Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:29:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Fitness Boot Camp
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fitness Boot Camp  ( 3259 )
khort
: 149

« : May 08, 2012, 02:46:16 PM »

Just curious if anyone has done the fitness boot camp at the school & how you found the workouts. Thanks!
slpott
: 457

« #1 : May 08, 2012, 02:50:20 PM »

It is a great group of men and women and we have a great time. You can take it very serious and competative or just get a great work out at your own level. She gives different levels for all types. Her 100 day challenge is very successful and most of us just really like going. Some people will be there every week and some come when they can. I think you can pretty much get what you want out of it. In any even, you will have a great work out and challenge yourself. Hope to see you there. It is also a great support group. I love it and miss it when I do not go.
greenek
: 54

« #2 : May 09, 2012, 07:25:59 AM »

I agree with Shelly. I have been going fairly regularly for about 3 years or so, and really enjoy the workouts. Lisa mixes up the workouts, and provides continual encouragement for all of us.

Kevin
: [1]  
« previous next »
: