Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:16:03 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Auto Theft and Fire
« previous next »
: [1]
: Auto Theft and Fire  ( 2475 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : April 28, 2012, 12:51:23 PM »

STATE OF VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
FIRE INVESTIGATION UNIT VERMONT STATE POLICE PRESS RELEASE

INCIDENT: Vehicle Theft/Fire
TROOPER: Det. Sgt. Jeremy Hill      STATION: St. Albans

DATE/TIME: 4/22/12 Vehicle Stolen from residence in Georgia  -- 4/23/12 Vehicle recovered in Milton

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
On 4/22/12 Ronald Decker contacted the Vermont State Police in St. Albans and reported his 2007 GMC pick-up truck stolen.  Decker advised the truck had been stolen over the night of 4/21 - 4/22.

On 4/23/12 the Milton Police Department received a call from a Milton resident who advised he found a vehicle off Beebe Hill Road in Milton that had been destroyed by fire.  Milton PD responded to the scene and had the vehicle removed.

Milton PD contacted the Vermont State Police Fire Investigation Unit.  A State Police Detective from the Fire Investigation Unit conducted an origin and cause fire investigation on 4/24.  The fire is considered suspicious.

Anyone with information about the stolen vehicle and/or the fire is asked to contact the Vermont Arson Tip Award Program at 1--32 ARSON (up to a $5,000.00 reward) or the Vermont State Police in St. Albans at 524-5993.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: