Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:26:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Westford's Tiny Cats Lacrosse program
« previous next »
: [1]
: Westford's Tiny Cats Lacrosse program  ( 4192 )
tfence
: 257

« : April 12, 2012, 06:08:04 PM »

Sign-ups are now open for Westford's Tiny Cats Lacrosse program.  The Tiny Cats program is for children Kindergarten to Second Grade.  Emphasis is on picking up a lacrosse stick and learning the very basics of the game.  We will be holding practice on Monday evenings from 6 O'clock to 7 O'clock PM.  We will start on April 23rd and continue to June 4th.  If you child is looking to play the fastest game on 2 feet, then lacrosse is for them.

Registration is $20 per child and includes a Westford Lacrosse t-shirt. Please drop your registration forms, and payments, off at the town offices by April 20th.  Your child will need to have his/her own lacrosse stick.

You may contact Brent at brent.carpenter29@gmail.com, or feel free to email me,  or Heather Armata, at westfordVTrec@gmail.com, for more information.

See you on fields!!!

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
: [1]  
« previous next »
: