Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:48:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Missing Swanton Man is Person of Interest
« previous next »
: [1]
: Missing Swanton Man is Person of Interest  ( 2402 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : April 10, 2012, 02:53:38 PM »

STATE OF VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE PRESS RELEASE

Missing Person Also a Person of Interest in Swanton Robbery on March 29
Detective Sergeant Jim Claremont, Vermont State Police, St. Albans Barracks - 802-524-5993

Swanton, VT – 04/10/2012 – Christopher Davis, AKA Christopher Muir, age 22 of Swanton, who has been missing since March 27, is also a person of interest in the March 29 armed robbery at the Swanton Champlain Farms on Vermont Route 78. Detectives have been following up on several leads on the whereabouts of Davis, but have not been able to establish contact with him. The timeframe of his being out of contact, coupled with the fact that Davis is needed for questioning, led to the request for help from the public in determining his whereabouts.

On March 30 family members called to report that Davis had not been seen or heard from since March 27. Family members believe this to be out of character for Davis. Davis is a white male, 6’ tall, 150 lbs, brown eyes, brown hair. It is unknown what he was last seen wearing. Davis does not have a vehicle and probably is on foot.

Through the course of the investigation, detectives with the Bureau of Criminal Investigations learned that Davis may have information about or may have been involved in the March 29 armed robbery at the Swanton Champlain Farms.

The Vermont State Police encourage anyone that may have seen Davis or has information related to his whereabouts to please call the St. Albans Barracks at 802-524-5993. As more information becomes available, an updated will be issued. For media questions, please contact the Vermont State Police Public Information Officer, Stephanie Dasaro, at 802-279-9773.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: