Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:32:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  THE LAST 45 MINUTES OF VOTING
« previous next »
: [1]
: THE LAST 45 MINUTES OF VOTING  ( 2897 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 02, 2004, 10:41:34 PM »

Hi all,

Well, I arrived at BFA around 6:45 when things were just a little hectic.

Above people wait to check in, one waits for a booth while Ed Nuttall waits to direct the next voter to an empty booth

Above, people are also lined up checking out

Bob Horr checks out a voter

Danny Gross mans the voting machine and Judy Cleary takes care of the Regional Technical Academy vote containers that will be sent to Williston for tabulation

Above a young voter has just registered or taken the Freeman's Oath.  There was a very large percentage of young voters this year according to some of our old timers at the polls

A chance for a little visiting as voters wait in line.

Around 7:15, two sheriffs arrive to pick up the Regional Technical Academy Ballots from Fairfax and are on their way to other towns around Franklin County expecting to arrive sometime around 11 p.m. tonight in Williston with all the ballots.  They had already made one trip around the county earlier.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: