Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:14:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Fire and Rescue Auxiliary
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Fire and Rescue Auxiliary  ( 2585 )
K. Greenia
: 17

« : January 24, 2012, 03:29:39 PM »

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate folder for this, but here's hoping!

We are creating a Fairfax Fire and Fairfax Rescue Auxiliary, for those with an interest in volunteering their support for their community, as well as supporting the members of Fairfax Fire and Rescue. We will be meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, January 25th at 7:00 pm at the Fairfax Fire Department for the initial meeting. We will begin setting up/ defining the organization, planning recruitment, and setting up a  meeting schedule. If you've wanted to become involved in Fire or Rescue, but may not be able to commit to a regular schedule, this is a perfect opportunity.

Feel free to pass on the word to anyone you think might be interested. We are looking forward to meeting our fellow community members!

Kristen Greenia
Fairfax Rescue

I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: